With AnyDesk’s smooth performance, you can establish seamless remote desktop connections in Windows and offer excellent remote support to your customers. Web conferencing and file sharing are as easy as never before. Customizing your remote desktop software with your own brand and logo effectively highlights your corporate identity and renders your remote access application even more trustworthy for your partners.
Download the small AnyDesk file of 3 MB and finish urgent tasks on the go with AnyDesk’s user-friendly interface. AnyDesk is not only compatible with Windows 10, but many other operating systems and their various versions, including iOS, macOS, Linux, and Android. What is more, AnyDesk facilitates managing your remote desktop contacts and connections and administrating all settings and configurations in Windows, so you can focus on your projects rather than their administration. The AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software for Windows remote desktops is adjusted to the latest Windows devices and is also compatible with earlier Windows versions.AnyDesk for the Windows 10 Desktop has a light design, can be downloaded fast and secure, and you can start instantly to remote control Microsoft devices. Updates from AnyDesk for Windows 10 remote desktops are constant and free.
- Connect the desktop environment of individual Windows client devices and servers via remote access
- Enable instant support and live administration through remote control of all connected Windows devices
- Take advantage of a smooth remote desktop connection in Windows due to AnyDesk’s breath-taking frame rates, bandwidth efficiency and imperceptible latency
- Work together easily and communicate online using remote access to Windows desktops
- The minimum system memory is 1GiB.
- A dual-core processor and 2 GiB system memory with a hardware-accelerated graphics card are recommended.
- Direct3D or at least DirectDraw capable graphics card with 32 MiB or more video memory.
- Single-core systems let AnyDesk switch automatically to lower quality (16 bit per pixel) rendering mode in order to preserve system resources.
- Switching AnyDesk to full-screen mode is recommended for maximum performance.
- AnyDesk benefits if an Aero desktop scheme (hardware compositing) is enabled in Windows.
- Plugged-in and turned-on Display is recommended for Desktop operating systems.
- Mirror Driver on Windows Server and Windows XP provide a substantial increase in capturing performance.
- To use the mirror driver on other systems, please check the option “Force Mirror Driver” in the options tab.