Ultracopier is free and open-source software licensed under GPL3 that acts as a replacement for file copy dialogs. Main features include an on-error resume, error/collision management. Ultracopier is free and open-source software licensed under GPL3 that acts as a replacement for file copy dialogs. Main features include play/pause, speed limitation, on-error resume, error/collision management.
Ultracopier 64 bit is a fully-featured file-copying software for Windows OS that provides users with an unprecedented amount of configuration options and tools for fast, secure, and reliable file management. The main focus of this application is to become a replacement for built-in file copy dialogs that are provided by the OS. One of the main reasons this app has managed to do just that and become the default file copying service on their PCs is its vastly expanded toolset that is especially attractive to professional users and businesses who don’t want to take any risks when handling important projects files.
Main features include:
- pause/resume transfers.
- dynamic speed limitation.
- on-error resume.
- error/collision management.
- data security.
- intelligent reorganization of transfer to optimize performance.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
- File Name:driveforpc.com_supercopier-windows-x86_64-188.8.131.52-setup.zip
- File Size: 14.6MB
- File Password: driveforpc.com